Re: Walker Evans Dak spotting

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 18:14:24 EDT

Wayne Allewelt wrote:
> If you're looking for a vehicle in that size. Chrysler is coming out with
> the Pacifica soon here. It looked pretty good in the TV ad I saw, you might
> think of checking into that. Just a thought.

I had a chance to get right up and personal with a Pacifica on the lot
of my local dealer - a fwe weeks ago - it wasnt there but one day - was
snatched up real quick... its a nice looking wagon - I like it but I'm
not in love with it - and the sticker price I think it really really off
base. Its going to hurt its sales - watch and see.

Terrible Tom

************COUNTDOWN (75) DAYS UNTIL M-DAY************

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/