RE: You can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 08:44:33 EDT

Fuck you

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of stcr
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 5:41 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: You can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

And you can't get cognitive brain patterns from petrified wood, which is
what Rascal's head is obviously full of.

> Once again, just yawn. I accept your explanation if it makes you feel
> better. But his reserve in this case is $8,800.

> Rascal

You know what? You're right. Your way of thinking is absolutely right.
All of us using these different words are all wrong. In fact, everybody in
the world is wrong. You're right. I just can't understand why over a dozen
people would think you were wrong, when it's so obvious you were right?
Even these professional auction houses are wrong - what were they thinking
when they posted this drivel that says you were wrong?

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/auct/abid/abid-07.html
http://webhelp.ebay.com/cgi-bin/eHNC/showdoc-ebay.tcl?docid=900&queryid=1392
8706&querystring=what_is_a_reserve_price_auction?
http://canoebid.at.edeal.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/static/help/sa.d2w
/report?wl=151
http://www.playle.com/bidsys.html
http://www.bid-deals.com/auction.pl?basics=f-faq#42a

I mean, geez... How could all of these professional auction companies
explain how a MINIMUM BID differs from a RESERVE AMOUNT, and how the term
RESERVE AMOUNT -does not apply- for Ryan's auction, when Rascal's got it all
figured out for us? I think we should all rush out right now and tell all
these companies how wrong they are.

Now back in the world where everyone else BUT Rascal lives... It's amazing
how much punishment one idiot will take without accepting the fact that
they're wrong. You can interpret how auctions work however you want, and
you can imagine whatever you want a reserve to mean, but the rest of the
world without granite for brains understands that an auction where the
minimum bid will be acceptable to the seller DOES NOT HAVE A RESERVE PRICE.
THE TERM DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS TYPE OF AUCTION.

Flame on? Hell, you're walking on the sun and you're totally oblivious to
it. Did you happen to hold the position of Iraqi Information Minister up
until a week ago? "Minimum Bids Do Not Exist. Only reserves matter. The
infidels who believe otherwise will be crushed."

Sorry, it had to be done. Neanderthals just don't get it any other way.