RE: Has anyone else thought about going back to school?

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 10:19:49 EDT

Hey Tom!

I'm another one still going to school. I too am finishing my BSME. I am
hoping to graduate with my daughter....that would be cool!

I work full time and am the benefits provider for the children. Getting
divorced (just waiting on her to sign the final papers) so I took this
semester off. I'll start back up in the fall.

Edumacation is what it's all about these days. Let me know if you have any
questions...perhaps we can meet and compare notes? Best of luck!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 81,400mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU

<snip> Tom Slick North wrote: Has anyone else thought about going back to
school? </snip>