RE: RE: 1999 Dakota R/T - HEAVILY MODDED - $8800!!!

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 10:25:26 EDT

Thanks Barry

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of BARRY OLIVER
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 10:08 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: RE: DML: RE: 1999 Dakota R/T - HEAVILY MODDED - $8800!!!

Rascal, I wasn't on your case, for what it's worth, semantics aside, I agree
with you.

>>> barnesrv@attbi.com 05/09/03 07:34AM >>>

Geeezz Barry, sorry, I really was not arguing. When there is no reserve but
he has a minimum bid, the minimum is his reserve. Take it easy, its okay.
I think it's a steal at $8,800, I would jump all over it if it were a 4wd.

Rascal