RE: I Need A Mirror!!

From: Jack Yates (yates@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 12:32:55 EDT

Hey Ed, this is Jack out in Simi. I have exactly what you are looking
for. It's up on ebay right now but if you want it, I'll close the
auction and you can come grab it. It's the pass side power 6x9 but it
isn't heated. If you want it, it's yours!

Later
Jack

I need a pass side large 6x9 mirror for my '01. I hate my small ones,
and so
far, I've only found the driver side. They can't be that hard to find,
can
anyone help me??

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4
"Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be
Finished
Sometime This Millenium!!