RE: questions on 7/70 warranty maintenance procedure

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 13:45:40 EDT

Normally, the dealer (service advisor/writer) doesn't really look at the
oil change log (unless they want to be a PITA or are just plain picky).

You're doing fine on the oil change schedule so I wouldn't worry about
it. Just follow up with the scheduled stuff when they send you those
wonderful mailers.

- Bernd