Oil, Oil, Toil, and Trouble

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 01:26:32 EDT

Me Tired - message short

Jeep oil pan gasket decided to blow itself out tonight on another return
trip from Chicago. Around Janesville WI. I started seeing smoke...
pulled off - put the jeep up on my drive on ramps (taken with to change
oil in Chicago) I first thought the oil filter wasnt tight and thats
what was leaking - wasnt that.... underside of Jeep was coated in oil -
was birning off the exhaust pipes - I drove around and tried to find a
Uhaul to stick the jeep on a trailor and trailor home... got lost -
couldnt find it - decided that since the jeep stopped smoking and wasnt
losing oil anymore (for some odd reason) so I just kept going and got
home later than planned - - limped home at 65 MPH (yes limped heh I
typically drive between 75-80)

Damn Jeep....... I WANT MY DAKOTAS RUNNING AGAIN!!!

Terrible Tom

************COUNTDOWN (69) DAYS UNTIL M-DAY************

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/