Re: Re: Re: Shelby Dak for Sale

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 09:43:35 EDT

""Jeff Durling"" <jdurling@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:000501c31a19$a1f15c40$0b3d8c87@jeff...

> Quite possible he did Jon. He, or his father, may be selling due to the
> fact that it didn't appreciate in value like it was anticipated. That
> would be a good question to ask if someone were bidding on it. Why was
> the truck parked from almost new?
>
> Jeff Durling

My dad did pretty much the same thing in the 70's... he bought a 1970 boss
429 mustang with all sorts of weird options on it and parked it, drove it on
sunny days. When he sold it in 2000 it still had the original tires on it
and about 12K miles. He got some outrageous price for it though...I guess
it paid off in the end.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L