Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm back :)

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 07:48:46 EDT

> I'd be interested in hearing what you run before going to the blower.

That's my plan, I'm going to get before and after dyno and track times,
should probably be able to get some track times in between doing the
TB/M1/Rockers and then adding the headers and true dual exhaust. It's
always nice to see where the gains were really made. If I had the patience
and time, I'd dyno and track test each mod individually, but that would take
me forever, and I want to go fast now!! :)

> Still in the back of my mind. I sure hope so. My motor really makes
power
> when the baro. pressure is above 30" Hg and that only happens up here
> once in the blue moon (usually in Oct. if at all) :-( Most of the time,
> the pressure
> is between 29.4" to 29.6" at the track I go to. It would be great to
> finish my racing
> at Cecil, probably in late Nov.
>
> Bob

Hope you can make it down this way, I think you'd be very happy with your
truck's performance at Cecil, I had about a .3-.4 difference just going to
National Trail last year, that was off of my best time, it was probably more
like .5 if I were to average all my runs. I think it's a combination of the
elevation, location and track prep. Man, I can't wait to hit the track
again, there's some guys going to Atco this evening, but I don't have
anything done yet, and I don't want to go and run 15's again LOL So I'll
wait a couple weeks till I get everything installed.

-Dave