Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm back :)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 16:49:20 EDT

At 08:47 AM 5/14/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Gonna hit the track again as soon as I get the first round of goodies
>installed,
>see what kind of difference they make, ...

I'd be interested in hearing what you run before going to the blower.

>Thanks Bob! It's great to be back, can't wait for the BBQ!

At first I was glad to hear when Jon moved the normal BBQ date. In past years,
it fell on the same Saturday that one of the Ontario tracks (Grand Bend)
held their
mopar race day.

I now see that the new BBQ date falls on a Saturday when a different
Ontario track
(St. Thomas) is holding their mopar race day :-( Jim Knox won in the Truck
class last year
and I was runner-up. Looks good but there were only two trucks in the
class :-)

>You still planning to come down to Cecil sometime this year, maybe later
>in the
>season?

Still in the back of my mind. I sure hope so. My motor really makes power
when the baro. pressure is above 30" Hg and that only happens up here
once in the blue moon (usually in Oct. if at all) :-( Most of the time,
the pressure
is between 29.4" to 29.6" at the track I go to. It would be great to
finish my racing
at Cecil, probably in late Nov.

Bob