quickor sway-bars, pricing???

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 08:35:47 EDT

I contacted quickor yesterday about their sway bars, unfortunately they are not going to be @ Chrysler Classics in Columbus this weekend. They did say the bars are $220-front & $199-rear w/ free shipping b/c I mentioned I saw them at a show. I swore when I talked to them last year at Carlisle and Mopar Nats that it was like $345 for smaller bars and $380 for the larger ones. Can anyone tell me if that is correct? Or another place to buy them cheaper. Bernd how much were you selling them for? Thanks!

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com