Re: M1 Intake Manifold

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 08:17:19 EDT

hey Ken, I *may* be able to make it on a Thursday... not sure though...

Just curious... have you checked out www.tidewaterracing.com ? (local
racing board) I cant remember if I've told you about it yet... theres also
a local ricer board (dragva.com) :)

keep me up to date
Tim Berry - Chesapeake, VA
97 Dakota CC 360 Auto 4300lbs