Re: whats an F-150 SVT truck?

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 18:00:59 EDT

Well he was definitley trying, and it was faster than any regular f-150 Ive ever seen. He just wasnt a match for the 390 cubic inch magnum in the lighter dak. I figure I'm pushing right around 400 horses with 4.10 gears and R/T wheels with sticky tires. I looked up the lightning stats on the net and it looks like they are around 360HP with 3.55 gears and more wieght. the stats list it in the low 14's which is worse than I was pulling with my old built 318 so I'm pretty sure it was a bonifidy SVT L, just no match for a dak with a wrench head for an owner.

John S