RE: Re: whats an F-150 SVT truck?

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 19:34:46 EDT

all of the GenII Lightnings came with superchargers. either 2000 or 2001
they upped the horsepower on them.

i've seen those suckers running low 12's with very few modifications on
them... they are nice to watch, but so will an SRT-10 Ram, and an SRT-8 Dak
(i hope!)

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0