Viper fan and Voltage, help.

From: TJG (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 22:44:12 EDT

Ok, gotta question for you guys with viper fans. When Im in drive, lights
on, and the fan on low, it doesnt do to bad... somewhere around 12.9VDC.
But when I put the thing in high, it drops off horribly to about 12.2 or so,
and I even put the 120A alternator in from NAPA. Lights dim really bad,
etc, and dont even think about putting the AC on, or you really kill it
then. Is there any fix to this like an external regulator, anyone ELSE have
this problem??? All positve and negative wires are hooked right to the
battery. Any ideas?

TJ
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4