M1 intake / Challenger R/T

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 19:42:47 EDT

M1 intake is IN! Haven't had a chance really to try it out much, so I'll
let yall know what happens. Right before I left the shop, the tech noticed
I was leaking coolant. We couldn't really tell where from at that moment,
thought it might have just been waiting for the gaskets to set maybe. It's
a small but steady drip. I'll find out more tomorrow, may end up having to
take it back :(

The guy that did the work though, asked if I liked MOPAR's, of course, I
said heck ya! Takes me out to the parking lot, and he's got a nice Purple
Challenger R/T. Man I start drolling. Then he pops the hood, and has a
426 HEMI under there! Never seen one in person, man those things are
HUGH!!! Engine was just rebuilt, so he's still breaking it in, but they
estimate it at around 750HP. Says he still needs to strip it and paint it.
Man what a sweet ride tho!

Any of you around York County, VA, drive by the Meineke on 17 (George
Washington Memorial hwy) just north of Lakeside Dr.. He's been using it as
his daily driver to break the engine in.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L