Re: jeep rubicon

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 00:26:40 EDT

Last I heard is that DC killed the rubicon. People
bought it because of the lager wheels not because it
is a hardcore 4x4. There is a story running around
that someone is sueing DC because they did not know
how to oprate the jeep. They locked the diffs and put
it into 4 wheel low in a parking lot. An got upset
because the Jeep would not go over 5 MPH. If it were
me and I wanted an hardcore 4x4 I would buy the
Rubicon. But if I was going to use it as a daily
driver and a 4x4 I would by a dakota. I like the way a
dakota Rides. The Jeeps are made for off roading. They
buck and ride rough on the street. The best of both
worlds. Buy a Used Dakota and then a Older TJ or YJ or
even a CJ. If you want to buy a Rubicon they should be
cheap. There is a Dealer down the street that has a
pretty Dark red one for about 3-4 months. I am sure
they would deal to get it off the lot.

Just my .02's
Matt Tharp
--- Punch <2punch.crash2000@AHM.com> wrote:

> anyone have one?
>
> thinking of buying this or a 4x4 dak, I am rough
> with my vehicles..
> pro's and cons would be nice.
>
> punch

=====
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
      No one is worthless they can always be used as a bad example.
           You know the world is going crazy when...
           the best rapper is a white guy,
           best golfer is a black guy,
           and Germany doesn't want to go to war.