Re: Re: Twisted Dak?

From: Ron Sobers (ron@rsx1.com)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 06:15:18 EDT

I remember hearing a long time ago, that Dodge (and I'm sure the other's as
well) set their vehicles up a little high on the left side - this way with a
driver in it, it would be level. How much truth there is to that - I don't
know. But it might be something that needs to be taken into account as
well - since you are at only 3/4" inch

~Ron .... Denver, CO
ICQ#26868681
WWW.RSX1.com

'67 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible (For Sale)
'68 Dodge Dart GT
'87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z (Parting)
'89 Shelby CSX-VNT #007
'98 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4