Re: Twisted Dak?

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 08:49:22 EDT

Josh -

  Thanks for the suggestion. I did put a level on my driveway, and
it's very close to level where I parked. I measured from the frame
though, and it is in fact about 3/4" different from left to right.

  Rick suggested bushings- but I didn't see any of them under there
(except for the cab of course). Of course, if they were SUPPOSED to be
there, I might have found my problem :)

  Any other suggestions? I'm just about ready to sneak around the
parking lot with a tape measure and see if other dakotas/trucks are a
little unlevel as well. I'm not sure how close is "close enough."

Thanks in advance,
Korey Atterberry