dyno in md

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 09:45:05 EDT

>Does anyone know of a chassis dyno in the MD/DC/VA area that can
>measure my air/fuel ratio? I need to check to make sure my custom flash
>is close to correct.

  I'd tend to think that with your year vehicle being '99 with OBDII,
that the O2 sensors in the fuel management system should be sufficient
to test the airfuel ratio and the computer to correctly compensate to
the proper mixture. If it wasnt and was running to rich or lean, you'd
have a check engine light on and codes in the computer.
Patrick