Power rear windows for an ext. Cab ??

From: Ron Sobers (ron@rsx1.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 09:44:34 EDT

Howdy!!!
    Okay, I have weird question here.... a few years ago, I came across a
webpage that had details on how to incorporate the power rear window motors
from a mini-van into a Dakota/Ram. I would like to know if anybody knows
where this site is.
    I know it makes me sound lazy and all - but there is a reason for it!!!
I live in Colorado, and during the short trip to Denver the weather can go
from 80 and sunny to cold, windy & snowing in those 45 minutes - it would be
nice to shut the rear side windows with the push of a switch than to try to
reach back there at 80MPH and close them :-) Not to mention the fun of
tweaking my step-daughter's mind when she falls asleep in the back. When I
was in New York a few weeks ago I rented a Mini-Van that had this option,
and it reminded of that mod, both the wife and I think it would be a cool
mod to the Dak.
    Then all I need is a power slider window option and I can drive down the
road opening and closing all my windows at the push of five different
buttons - BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA

~Ron .... Denver, CO
ICQ#26868681
WWW.RSX1.com

'67 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible (For Sale)
'68 Dodge Dart GT
'87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z (Parting)
'89 Shelby CSX-VNT #007
'98 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4