Re: Wheel Pattern

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 10:01:02 EDT

Jon,

JC Whitney has those spare tire mounts that mount to the bed rail. I thought
for a guys with 4x4's and big tires it was nice since you could stand up the
tire in the bed next to the bed rail and not having lying flat to take up
room. Just a thought. I remember them being pretty inexpensive. It's such a
simple design that any tire size will work as long as it doesn't make the
rim higher than the mount. All you would need would be some sort of lock for
security.

Jeff Durling