Re: Fog Light question and roll pan light question

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 10:32:21 EDT

Gregg,

Most of the good foglight kits use a relay that you spice in and then the
foglights shut off with the hgigh beams. I did the smae thing and wired mine
directly through the battery with a good set of fuses. If you really have to
go the other route, you can do as suggested and remove the foglights (kind
of a pain without the bumper off on a Genn II plus you have to realign
them), you could just get a relay and find a wiring diagram on how to do it,
or painless wiring has a kit that will come with all of the parts and
instructions so you can do it.

That's about the only thing you could do or get rid of them but if you are
like me and really like how they inprove the look of the front of the truck
then that is not an option.

Jeff Durling