Re: Re: Anyone done a Gen 2/Gen 3 seat swap?

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 18:27:41 EDT

I've got two sets of gen 3 seats (one set with brackets)... I was wanting
to fit that center section in... I measured, and it should barely
fit....the center section brackets are another matter....

I've currently got Gen 2 buckets, but they are getting old and ratty....

Later!
Tom "Slick" North
96 Dodge Dakota 5.2L RC