No lowering on the german dak, not yet...

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 04:06:49 EDT

Hi,

after I have get a telephone call that my parts (lowering coils) arrived in Bremerhaven I was driving there and get sad.
Only the motorblock for my friends Dakota arrived. I called the guy where I ordered the coils and he said me that more parts didnīt arrived. They have stolen some parts out of a car he imported in Miami.
One year now I try to get the coils. First I get some coils to lower a GEN III Dakota 2". The didnīt lower a GEN II Dakota.
Time has changed and now I have better ways to get US-Car parts from the states then over him. I have given him time till today in the evening to give me new information about my parts. If he can deliver me the right parts within 3 weeks I will order them on my own.
A girl friend of mine is married with an us guy who immigrates to germany. He was a former pep boys manager and still has his connections to his friends over there. Maybe we will find a faster way to get the coils over here to germany.

BTW: did anybody knows good lowering coils with manufacture and part number for a ī92 Dakota Shortbed V6?

Have a nice day
Stefan
Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail anmelden = 1qm Regenwald schuetzen! Helfen
Sie mit! Nutzen Sie den Serien-Testsieger. http://user.web.de/Regenwald