RE: No lowering on the german dak, not yet...

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 09:54:45 EDT

Stfean, have you tried any of the company directly. Most of the bigger
ones will ship internationally without a problem. I would think this
would be far better than using a middleman with some sort of contact to
get your parts. I ordered a part for a vehicle form Australia not too
long ago and they didn't even have a problem doing it. Something to
check into.

Jeff Durling