Re: whats an F-150 SVT truck?

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 08:19:05 EDT

As others have stated, that would be the Lightning, depending on where
you're running, they're usually a mid 13 sec truck stock, but can run high
12's with just a few small mods (pulleys, etc.). Tell us more about that
390 :) GenII or GenIII? Power adder or n/a? Sounds like a sweet truck,
especially if you're smokin' L's!

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T
Planning on blowing away some L's by the end of the summer :)

<Pukeloser@aol.com> wrote in message news:19c.14b74395.2bf55942@aol.com...

> Hey all,
>
> Just got in a drag race with a ford F-150 and it had badges that said
SVT. I