Re: my list of cars, whats your pick?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 15:30:34 EDT

""Punch"" <2punch.crash2000@AHM.com> wrote in message
news:ba9rvn$46u$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> on the realistic side of course ( what I can afford)
>
> pt cruiser turbo
> Subaru WRX
> Dodge srt-4
> Dodge ram hemi
> Dodge Dakota Quad cab
> jeep rubicon
> hyundai tiburon
> chevy impalla ss
> lincoln ls v8
>
> which would you choose?
>
> Future kids on the way and elderly parents who won't/can't drive to far
( I
> gotta pick them up and drive them places)
>
> punch

I'm pretty partial to the Dak QC (lowered for easy entry of the old folks)
2wd myself, but if i wasn't going to buy a dodge, I'd probably get the
impala ss. I used to work at a chevy dealer and from driving them on trades
(usually about 50-100 miles) I can say that they are very comfortable and
respond quite well on the expressway. Albiet they don't look the greatest,
we're not really talking about looks here anyway...i mean...you're gonna
keep your dak right?

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L