Re: Re: Painted Door and Tailgate Handles and Tail lights

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 19:33:40 EDT

The painted tails are basically just color matching of the outer edge and
the seperation of the Main red and 2 white areas on the tail
light...........

this was a very difficult to pull off mod due to having to detail mask the
lense using 3M Fineline tape and small pieces of masking paper......and
carefully masking the reverse side of the lights edge so the black didn't
show.

I'll get pictures taken soon and e-mail them to anyone
interested............

Steve Feiler's '01 Bright Silver R/T CC had a similar
treatment done that didn't turn out as well from what
I hear from Steve......

He plans to try it again with another set of lights in the near
future.......

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: www.muscletrucks.net