Re: Painted Door and Tailgate Handles and Tail lights

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 10:08:02 EDT

""scsilverdak"" <scsilverdak@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:BAY7-DAV5FNe6snf8SN0001136c@hotmail.com...

> I went out that evening and picked up the parts........
>
> The TAIL LIGHTS LOOKED GREAT as did the handles.........an hour later I
was
> back home in the shop
> installing the parts on the DAK and what a difference
> did those make over the un-painted versions!!!!

I'd like to see some pics of these painted taillights if you care to share!
I've seen the doorhandles before and agree that they look really good. Just
the other day I saw a durango (slate gray) with painted taillights (that lit
up properly) and smoked headlights/corners... I'd sure be interested in
doing something like this to my truck!

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L