lowering parts suggestion needed

From: Stefan Bartels (stebel@web.de)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 02:20:56 EDT

Hi,

I want to lower my ´93 GEN II V6 by coils additional 2" any suggestions which manufacture should I take?
When I look in older BellTech catalogues I see that they only offer coils for V8 GEN IIs. What is the difference between V6 and V8 coils?
Who else offers lowering coils for a GENII?
My friend with a ´92 wants to lower his truck by coils too, but additional he needs Shackles/Hangers for the lowering in the rear. Any suggestions too?

Thanks a lot
Stefan
UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101