Now GenII DakIntakeAirDucts-Was Home-made cool air induction for $12.00

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 02:50:53 EDT

If you use a smaller than stock size battery some 4" dryer ducting will fit
around it. I opened the area on the driver side of the radiator support
that is already stamped for an opening like that on the passenger side. I
had to move the horn over a few inches as well. See how it looks at
bpracing@worldnet.att.net/DakIntakeA">http://www.dakota-truck.net/attachments/bpracing@worldnet.att.net/DakIntakeA
irDucts.jpg

RayB