Clay bar rocks!

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 08:17:40 EDT

Well, we finally got a few days of good weather so I decided to clean my
baby up. I have a full set of Zaino that I bought before I went on
deployment, but it's packed away in storage. So I picked up Mother's clay
bar, stage II glaze/sealer and stage III wax. Did the whole process (first
time using a clay bar), took about four hours, but holy crap it was worth
it. The people I'm staying with right now were on the front porch watching
me, with the occasional snide comment (these are people that think that
their car gets clean in the rain so there's no need to wash it), but when I
was done I had them come over and feel how smooth the finish is now, they
couldn't believe it. I couldn't either, it's smoother and looks better than
when it was new. Couple more coats of wax and she'll be good to go, ran out
of daylight yesterday tho, so that'll have to be today. Sorry, got a little
long winded, but if you haven't used a clay bar on your truck yet, I highly
recommend it, it's amazing!

--
Dave
'02 FR RC R/T