Off Road Bumper

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 16:32:21 EDT

Hello all,
   I have been looking for a strong off road bumper
for my 2k Dakota. The only ones I can find I would not
trust putting a jack under. I would like something
like this

http://members.networld.com/rogerd/dak.htm

I really like the look of this bumper, but can not
find out who made it. I have looked all the normal
places but habe not had any success. If anyone has any
info on a good strong Pre runner type bumper please
let me know.

Thanks for the help
Matt Tharp

=====
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
      No one is worthless they can always be used as a bad example.
           You know the world is going crazy when...
           the best rapper is a white guy,
           best golfer is a black guy,
           and Germany doesn't want to go to war.