Centerline Billet Rims For Sale - NEW

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 09:54:26 EDT

Plans change. Since I'm putting an 8 3/4 in my '95 and switching to a 5 on
4.5 bolt pattern, I now have a set of really nice rims for sale.

Centerline Tracer, 16 x 8, 6 on 4.5 bolt pattern, 5" backspacing. Polished
finish, included billet center caps. These are new, never mounted, etc.. I
took one out of the box to take some pictures, which I'll be happy to e-mail
to anyone interested. Here's a link to Centerline's site:

http://www.centerlinewheels.com/wheels_detail.php?mw_id=5&sw_id=33

These are sweet rims. They sell for over $700 + freight. I'm selling them
for $600, shipped, anywhere in the lower 48 states. FedEx Ground, insured.
I take Paypal, including credit cards. Postal money orders are also okay.
If you want to pick them up here in CT, cash is nice too. :) Thanks.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD