Re: Howdy

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 20:47:03 EDT

Peter Grace wrote:

> At any rate, I was wondering if anyone on the list happens
> to live in the southeast PA region and might be able to
> direct me to an offroading club in that area; I'm
> completely green when it comes to offroading, but I'm
> anxious to give it a try.
> My truck calls to me at night-- It says "Give me dirt!
> Give me forded streams! Give me what I was made
> for!" and I have no choice but to heed its call... So, if
> anyone can help me find a place to get it dirty, let me
> know!

South east PA eh? Come on out to the DML BBQ - in NY (west of Buffalo)
The date is the weekend of the 25-26th of July. Take on The Pit, the
longest 100 yards, and the waterfalls... Hope to see ya there!

Heres the event profile URL

http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dmlevent/KbeC2Tqi89qs2/profile.htm

Terrible Tom

************COUNTDOWN (63) DAYS UNTIL M-DAY************

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/