RE: Howdy

From: Peter Grace (pgrace@fierymoon.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 22:10:16 EDT

I'll have to see if I can make it up there.. It's so
incredibly enticing.... Mapquest says it'd be a 7.5 hour
drive, but, that's taking me around syracuse and then
buffalo; however, if I go 80 to 180 to 15 to 86, it'd
probably be faster. Meanwhile, I can stop by and say hello
to my relatives in corning!

I might just have to see what I can do... I'll have to get
my front right axle fixed though.. Can't even think of
doing something like offroading till the dakota can handle
it...

Meanwhile, I'll have to take the list's advice and check
out kumho tires (since I need some new tires as it is).
Hopefully I can post some pictures up so everyone can check
out my diamond-in-the-rough!

Later,
Pete