Re: OC Crusin weekend

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 22:20:31 EDT

I missed this weekend due to the work and rain, one of my buddies was down
there though with his dak. You probably saw it, its kinda hard to miss.
here a pic.

http://www.coloradodesigns.com/lan/photos/jake_truck1.jpg

We are also having a dak meet on sunday june 1st at the hooters in rockville
if you are interested.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid