Re: RE: Re: 5.7 Hemi measurements

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 22:26:18 EDT

Ok, you got me curious now. I need a basic box measurement and the
bellhousing to the mounts, to the front, side to side, and mounts to top (to
make sure it hides nicely under the hood. You wouldn't have any measurements
or know how close it is in size to the auto that was/ is behind the 5.2 and
5.9? If I wouldn't have to move the firewall and inlarge the tunnel all the
better.

You don't have any info on this place do you Bernd? They could be a real
good source when I get into doing this. I go out to the Pheonix area at
least once a year to the Barrett-Jackson auction (wish I lived there I love
that area). This may not happen but if the cost is not way out of line then
it is possible in th enot so far future.

Jeff Durling