RE: Re: 5.7 Hemi measurements

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 09:35:25 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Kyle
Vanditmars
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 11:27 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: Re: 5.7 Hemi measurements

Alright, Jeff, you can thank me later... but here you go:

http://www.hotrodlane.cc

They sell 5.7 HEMI crate motors and a universal wiring harness and all
the
other bells and whistles... You would be my idol if you were to do said
swap... :-D

Kyle,

That is the type on information I am looking for. The motor is not cheap
though (paid a lot less for an LS1) but they seem to have everything in
order or on the way. I hope one of the prices on the engine price sheet
is wrong. It says to custom program the computer for the factory 5-speed
auto they charge $20,500. Umm, I know that those services are not the
cheapest but WOW!!!

Jeff Durling