Re: RE: Chicago Area dak meet! or surrounding area!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 09:54:49 EDT

I don't think that your vacation would be a problem at all! I've got lots
going on at work too, believe me you're not the only busy ones.

Hey Chad, how about something for maybe June 13 or 14?? Maybe you can talk
to your buddies at CMC and if we get enough interest make it a Mopar day at
Byron?

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Marc W. Grobe"" <mgrobe@leghorncomputing.com> wrote in message news:785EBD2D37AA2C4D95FFFF6E16CEDD1A06BF58@lhcmsyosemite.leghorncomputing.com... > > My father and I could be interested. Problem is we are going to > Virginia for a vacation at the end of the month of June. But we should > be good up to for the first two maybe three weeks. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chad Evans [mailto:hemidak@msn.com] > Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 4:59 PM > To: dakota truck > Subject: DML: Chicago Area dak meet! or surrounding area! > > > Hey I was curious as to how many would be interested in a area dak meet! > > I was thinking like maybe in a month! > need dates as to when it would be good for people to meet! > > Maybe at byron dragway is an option.I can try to get something together > with them I can get enough! > then maybe go out to eat or something! like hooters somewhere fun!