RE: Cruise Control

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 17:13:01 EDT

Not that I am aware of. Can't be 10% positive since I did mine on a Gen
II bodystyle and yours is a Gen III. The wheel puller can be rented form
Autozone if one is near you. Rent it but I would still try the bear hug
method before you break it out since it is faster if it works. Also, you
will most likely need a drill for the vacuum actuator under the hood.

Just so you know how easy it was for me, I did the entire install in
about an hour.

The instructions were not that hard to follow just a little vague when
it came to the airbag.

Jeff Durling