We have returned

From: William Hall (abeercan@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 11:12:33 EDT

Just wanted to let y'all know that we touched down
about 7:30pm CST last night in Memphis from our trip
over the big pond to Europe. We had a great time
during our concert tour and performed in many
wonderful cathedrals while in Europe. I think it will
take me at least one more day to get over the jet lag.
 There is nothing like riding a plane for 10 hours,
then driving 3 hours back home only to realize you
have been awake for over 26 hours with no sleep. I
have about 290 pictures I am going to get up on our
website and as soon as our sound man finishes editing
our concert recordings, I am also going to have those
available for download on our webpage if anyone is
interested. Of the cities we toured, I have to say
Nice, France was the most awesome experience.
Everyone there was friendly and alot of them spoke
enough English that we could get help if needed.
Thanks for remembering us as we traveled. Time to get
some more sleep. ;o)

The other Will