RE: Hemi in Dak thread

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 12:16:08 EDT

Just remember that I am not looking at putting this in the current body
style. I have a GenII and that is where it will go. If you weren't
referring to this no prob just clarifying. Those who have/had a GenII
and compared the engine compartment will tell you there's more room
under the hood of the GenII than the current dak.

Jeff Durling