DML:re Looking at a Dakota

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 01:29:05 EDT

I had a 93 club cab with the 318. I was very happy
with it. I towed a little weight with it and it pulled
nicely. I was getting 18 MPG with a 3.90 gear. I miss
that truck. It was the best truck I every owned. I
still kick myself for selling it. I see it from time
to time so I know that even after 150,000 very hard
miles she is still runnnig strong. I would get the V-8
as well. Good luck in find one. I had a friend that
wanted a nice 2wd V-8 3rd gen and it took him a long
time to find one that was not beat up and run into the
ground. But keep looking

Thanks
Matt Tharp

=====
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."

No one is worthless they can always be used as a bad example.