RE: Now- Whats those headers Ray? Was-GenII DakIntakeAirDucts

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 10:08:53 EDT

bpracing@worldnet.att.net/DakIntakeA">http://www.dakota-truck.net/attachments/bpracing@worldnet.att.net/DakIntakeA
irDucts.jpg

Those are Doug Thorley's that I got back in '94. They were originally
marketed as Gibson's and a couple years later were sold through Mopar
Performance. They are a tri-y design with a really sweet 2.5" crossover
pipe leading to a 3" connector to the stock exhaust pipe. They were
originally chrome plated but I had them stripped and then Jet Hot coated in
'94. I don't know if this design is still being made.

> i can see the stamped area on the my driver's side radiator support. what
do you use to open it? a hole saw or something?
> -dan

Well, way back then I drilled a hole in each corner and used a jig saw to
finish it off. Today, a sawzall would be easier to use. :-)

RayB