Now- Whats those headers Ray? Was-GenII DakIntakeAirDucts

From: Dan Kramarsky (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 00:38:33 EDT

hey ray,

nice picture of your '92 318 engine. whats those headers you got?

my cool air intake now looks like 1/2 of yours. ha-ha-ha ;-)

that flexible drain duct (Flex-a-Spout) is pretty darn good tho. its
quite a bit more rigid than dryer duct. but one end just slipped on the
air inlet. i couldnt believe the fit.

I took off the 'baffle' thing in the grill on the passenger side. And my
intake tube is secured with nylon ties under the radiator overflow bottle.
That positions the opening of the tube right there were the
cut-out is.

i can see the stamped area on the my driver's side radiator support. what do
you use to open it? a hole saw or something?

-dan