Re: Where is everyone staying for carlisle?

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 22:26:57 EDT

I'm gonna be staying at the rodeway inn in dilsburg the same as the last few
years. This is gonna be my first year with the dak though. Last year I was
in the middle of a motor swap/ engine compartment detailing, and the couple
years before that i just didnt bring it. I'm sure jon will post the hotel
contact info

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid