Re: Brake pads rattling

From: Greg (gsutinen@wi.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 23:38:46 EDT

I found an entry searching on MoparChat with the same symptoms as my
rattling pad. It states there is a 3 prong clip riveted on the back of the
inboard pad and one guy had one of his break off. I pulled my caliper off
and found the same thing. Looks like I'll be doing the brakes as soon as it
drive me nuts enough or the rotors worp. Which ever comes first.

Greg