Re: Car-Truck.com

From: Walt Felix (walt@walt-n-ingrid.com)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 21:30:14 EDT

He had a message up for about a week. Said because of family, job and
personal obligations, he could no longer devote the amount of time
required to maintaining the site and he had decided to shut it down.
It was a rather quick decision and the site was gone only a few days
later after the announcement. I think there was also a comment about
bandwidth utilization and how his ISP was billing him for the over
usage every month. I guess it was becoming cost prohibitive to keep
running the site.

Walt Felix

http://www.Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
http://www.CruiseNights.Info